Monday, January 25, 2010

Priming the Pump



Just because he's so stinkin' cute. And because he loves cowboys and I love that he loves cowboys.

**********************************************************************

Ever felt like you had so much to say, and yet, nothing at all to say? That's where I am, right now.

You know what that means! Time for RANDOM POST! Maybe it'll work something loose in my stagnant brain.

I love tulips.
I loved the movie "District 9".
I've lost 10 lbs. (you know that's going near the top of the list!)
That might explain why my brain is stagnant.
I may be starving.
My birthday is in February, ten days from Valentine's Day.
I don't like Valentine's Day.
Restless lately.
Matthew Broderick will be in town this weekend promoting his new indie film, Wonderful World.
I love Matthew Broderick but not at the price of $75.00 per ticket.
The movie has received bad reviews from the critics.
Ask me if I care.
My thoughts in this random list have become more streamlined.
I'm going to the beach this summer.
I will blossom at the beach.
I want to try a mandala.
I want to grow a vegetable garden this summer.
I want to travel to Italy.
I want to travel to Ireland.
I want to travel.
I wish I were a florist.
I need something good, no, I need something great to read.
I like Tilapia.
I love shrimp.
I love scallops.
I'm hungry (see above)
I have been published in a college newspaper, a college literary journal and in a local magazine.
That sucks.
I thought I'd be richer by this age.
I love poetry.
I hate the Kindle
I'm sleepy.
Finally.

That's it. Pretty shallow list now that I'm looking at it. And very self-centered.

Insightful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) check out this emo boy one over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com

Dan Kent said...

You want to try a mandala and you link to mine - that exploded??!! That's the way to discourage 'em. (Thanks. ;) )

Your stinkin' kid is beautiful (I can say that because I'm the father of two boys - and know.)

I started a response list to yours, but it was too long and too self-centered so I erased it. Suffice it to say that I like seafood, couldn't care less about Matthew Broderick, want to travel, and am tired too. Small world, huh?

Melinda Owens said...

I love your exploding mandala. So there.

Linda said...

Dang ... he IS cute! Seriously!
Fun list.
:-) I think you should try mandalas and just risk the explosion factor... hilarious!