Monday, January 05, 2009

Are veggies still good for you if they're drunk?

Creative everyday...hmmm. I think I'm creative everyday, in some way or another. Financially, I can be very creative. I'm creative in my marriage. Come on, you have to be. Creative in my mothering skills, also a given. Most of all, I think I'm creative in time-management and task-juggling. Again, I have to be in order to get everything done in the 24 hours allotted. But, those things aren't exactly blog worthy. No more than my previous weather stint. By the way, Saturday is was 80 degrees and by Sunday at noon, 42. We're all sick.

So you might ask, how were you creative today, Melinda? Well, I'll tell you.

I made Drunken Leeks.

Not bad, but I need to tweek the recipe a little for my taste. Also, I don't think it was a very pretty dish. It sort of looked like, well, something someone had partially digested, tainted with red Kool-Aid. Appropriate I guess, for any dish with the word "Drunken" in the title, huh?

I wonder what the judges on Top Chef would think?

Tomorrow, a picture of my tatoo for Linda.

Hey, I have to start somewhere.



No comments: